ZERO stone® revolutionizes model work in dentistry as the pioneering super hard stone that exhibits zero expansion. Complying with DIN EN ISO 6873: 2013 as a type 4, normal setting stone, ZERO stone® is tailored for precision in implantology, telescope work, model casting, splint models, and counterbites.
- Category: Super Hard Dental Stone
- Type: Type 4, Normal Setting
- Application: Ideal for implant and telescope work, model casting, splint models, and counterbites
Mixing and Handling:
|Mixing Ratio||23 ml of water to 100 g of powder|
|Stirring Time||30 seconds (mechanical)|
|Processing Time||Approximately 7-8 minutes|
|Setting Time||Approximately 15-16 minutes|
- Hardness (24h): Greater than 200 N/mm²
- Hardness (30/60 min): Approximately 60/110 N/mm²
- Compressive Strength:
- 1 hour: Approximately 40 MPa
- 24 hours: Greater than 80 MPa
- Expansion (DIN): 0.00 %
- Zero Expansion: The unique characteristic of ZERO stone®, ensuring utmost accuracy in model work.
- Super Hard: Achieves a high degree of hardness, exceeding 200 N/mm² after a full day's setting.
- Versatile Applications: Suitable for a wide range of dental model work including implants and telescopes.
- Long Working Time: Offers a generous working time of 7-8 minutes for detailed application.
- Mix 23 ml of water with 100 g of ZERO stone® powder.
- Stir mechanically for 30 seconds until smooth.
- Utilize the 7-8 minute processing window for precise model work.
- Allow to set for 15-16 minutes before handling.
- Achieves full hardness and compressive strength over a 24-hour period, without any dimensional changes.
ZERO stone® stands out as the optimal choice for dental professionals seeking the highest level of precision and stability in their dental model fabrication.