dento-stone® 220 is a specially formulated super hard plaster that complies with the DIN EN ISO 6873: 2013 standard for a type 4 dental stone. It is thixotropic with a normal setting time, which makes it highly suitable for the production of counter bites, plastic dentures, model casts, and orthodontic models.
- Category: Super Hard Plaster
- Type: Type 4, Thixotropic
- Application: Counter bites, plastic dentures, model casts, and orthodontics
Mixing and Handling:
|Mixing Ratio||23 ml of water to 100 g of powder|
|Stirring Time||30 seconds (mechanical)|
|Processing Time||Approximately 5-6 minutes|
|Setting Time||Approximately 10-11 minutes|
- Hardness (24h): Greater than 220 N/mm²
- Hardness (30/60 min): Approximately 180/200 N/mm²
- Compressive Strength:
- 1 hour: Approximately 60 MPa
- 24 hours: Greater than 70 MPa
- Expansion (DIN): Less than 0.09 %
- High Hardness Level: With a 24-hour hardness greater than 220 N/mm², it ensures durable models.
- Rapid Processing: Offers a quick processing time of 5-6 minutes for efficient model production.
- Thixotropic Properties: Ensures the material stays in place without dripping, facilitating precise application.
- Minimal Expansion: The expansion rate of less than 0.09% according to DIN ensures dimensional stability.
- Mix 23 ml of water with 100 g of dento-stone® 220 powder.
- Stir mechanically for 30 seconds to achieve a consistent mix.
- Use the material within the 5-6 minute processing time for detailed work.
- Let the plaster set for 10-11 minutes to achieve initial hardness.
- Final hardness and compressive strength are reached after 24 hours, ready for further manipulation or evaluation.
dento-stone® 220 is designed for dental professionals who demand strength, precision, and efficiency in their dental modeling and fabrication processes.