Adjustable Dental Articulators features:
- Independent adjustment of each condyle
- Duplication of trajectory and path of movement
- Ability to measure the exact axis of rotation using a kinematic locator and intercondylar anatomical distance
- Measurement of lateral and protrusive movements, condylar inclination, time and extent of movement, and Bennett's angle
- High learning complexity, best suited for severe and difficult cases of malocclusion
- Obtains a stable and anatomical interocclusal relationship
- More expensive and requires more time to transfer patient information correctly
- Not recommended for simple restorations, semi-adjustable articulators can be used instead.
Dentists and dental technicians can find and buy dental Adjustable Articulators from SOUQ DENTAL in Saudi Arabia. We will ship your order within 24 hours.