uni-base® 300 is the latest advancement in dental die stone technology, serving as the successor to the well-established dento-rock® 280. Formulated as a type 4, thixotropic die stone, uni-base® 300 adheres to the DIN EN ISO 6873: 2013 standards. It is engineered for precision in creating saw, counterbite, and diagnostic models, with the added advantage of early removal from impressions.
- Category: Die Stone
- Type: Type 4, Thixotropic
- Application: Saw, counterbite, and diagnostic dental models
Mixing and Handling:
|Mixing Ratio||20 ml of water to 100 g of powder|
|Stirring Time||30 seconds (mechanical)|
|Processing Time||Approximately 7-8 minutes|
|Setting Time||Approximately 11-12 minutes|
- Hardness (24h): Greater than 300 N/mm²
- Hardness (30/60 min): Approximately 240/280 N/mm²
- Compressive Strength:
- 1 hour: Approximately 70 MPa
- 24 hours: Greater than 100 MPa
- Expansion (DIN): Less than 0.08 %
- Enhanced Strength: Offers superior hardness and compressive strength, exceeding 300 N/mm² after 24 hours.
- Thixotropic Nature: Provides ease of use with its non-drip consistency, ideal for precise model work.
- Early Removal: Designed to be removed from impressions sooner than traditional die stones, optimizing workflow.
- High Precision: Ensures accuracy for all saw, counterbite, and diagnostic models, meeting high-quality standards.
- Combine 20 ml of water with 100 g of uni-base® 300 powder.
- Stir mechanically for 30 seconds to achieve a smooth consistency.
- The mixture remains workable for 7-8 minutes, allowing for detailed application.
- After an 11-12 minute setting period, the stone reaches initial hardness.
- Final hardness and compressive strength are achieved after 24 hours, ensuring durability.
uni-base® 300 Die Stone provides exceptional performance with enhanced features for dental professionals who demand the utmost in precision and efficiency for their modeling and impression work.