A dental articulator is a device that simulates the movement of the jaw in order to ensure proper occlusion and function in dental restorations.
Types of dental articulator systems include:
- Adjustable dental articulators: used for prosthodontic and orthodontic restorations and appliances.
- Dental facebow systems: used to measure the relationship of the jaws to the temporomandibular joints.
- Non-adjustable articulators: used for the fixation of casts of the maxillary and mandibular to show the recorded positions of the mandible in relation to the maxilla.
- Disposable articulators: used for one-time use or quick diagnosis.
Consider the following when selecting a dental articulator system:
- Type of restorations
- Compatibility between facebow and articulator
- Adjustability of the articulator
- Reputation of the vendor
- Consistency between dental lab and practice
- Ease of use
Dentists and dental technicians can find and buy dental Articulators from SOUQ DENTAL in Saudi Arabia. We will ship your order within 24 hours.