All Equipment Sold By SOUQ.DENTAL are Include Warranty 2 Years start at the delivery date
All Instruments, Materials Sold By SOUQ.DENTAL Can be returned within 5 days from the delivery date and should be in its original packing unless you have found out the product is defected once used
When need support or help contact us
Urethane Dimethacrylate, Triethylene Glycol Dimethacrylate, Calcium Hydroxide, Tricalcium Phosphate, Hydroxyapatite, Photinitiators, Stabilizers and Barium Zirconate
Accelerated release of calcium ions
Accelerated formation of dentine bridge
Contains barium zirconate for better radiopacity
Direct Pulp Capping : ApaCal ART can be placed directly on dental pulp after achieving complete haemostasis.
Indirect pulp capping : ApaCal ART can be used as a pulp protective agent in deep cavities.
Liner : ApaCal ART can be used as an effective cavity liner under various restorations. ApaCal ART can protect the pulp form physical, chemical and thermal insults.
Instructions for Use:
Direct Pulp Capping
1. Ensure proper isolation under rubber dam.
2. Carious excavation must be thoroughly completed.
3. Complete haemostasis must be ensured using saline dampened cotton pellet.
4. Remove excess moisture using a dry cotton pellet.
5.Apply ApaCal ART without any void incorporation.
6.Avoid increments over 1mm.
7. Cure for 40 sec minimum using a visible light curing device.
8. Restore using an appropriate restorative material. Indirect Pulp Capping, Liner
1. Isolate the tooth using a rubber dam.
2. Ensure complete caries excavation.
3.Apply ApaCal ARTuniformly over the base of the cavity.
4. Do not place ApaCal ARTin increments exceeding 1 mm.
5. Cure using a visible light curing device.
6. Restore using an appropriate restorative material.
1x 2g Syringes + 5 Applicator Tips.